Welcome!
Here lies Henry, a dashing fellow who selects a theme and discusses various examples
where the theme applies to his personal life.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Epic Rap Battles of SH5

"Encore, do you want more..." - Numb, Remix by JayZ and Linkin Park
 So with over 800 views to my blog (which were probably mostly me refreshing the page to edit my work), I felt indebted to make a final bonus blog for all you dedicated followers/leechers. I present to you:

 Epic Rap Battles of SH5

Here's a beat to go along with it, if you suddenly have the irresistible urge to spit these lyrics out loud: *NEW* Beast violin rap instrumental!

  Epic Rap Battles of SH5

Billy's daughter:
Yo yo, mike check, check it,
Dad, I think you've lost it a bit,
Ever since that plane crash you’ve been talkin nonsense lickety split
I love you dad, and I know you love me too,
But im afraid this relationship’s going become overdue,
Why you in this cold house with no slippers or shoes,
It’s like you have no common sense,  your feet are deathly blue,
First this, then you start speaking ballyhoo,
Dad, if you keep this up, you’re going to be eschewed!
Tellin your story in NYC,
People just think your mad, that’s a guarantee,
So do yourself a favour, just stop with the madness,
This isn’t Sparta, all this is just sadness.

NEW BEAT> enter, Billy R-dizzle Pilgram
Hey, Hey, Hey, Check it, Pilgram west side represent, uh, *nods head* uh.
Stop
The hate
On fate.
I’ll go to NYC if I like,
Spread the truth cause it’s right,
Life’s all about the inevitability,
I don’t care about my credibility,
And don’t start tellin me it was the plane crash,
That caused me to go start talkin, cause that’s straight up trash,
So stop being so uptight, talkin in spite,
I just felt that back then, the time wasn’t ripe.
Uh. Unh. Yea. Check it.
Hand it off to my homies on the west side, Traufmadizzle, where you at? <lynn pet peeve;)

NEW BEAT> enter, Traufmadorian Shady
Uh, unh, west side represent,
Chorus:
Here’s where I’m at,
 Here’s where I’m at,
There’s nowhere else I’d be,
Cuz fate’s the referee,
I was destined to be here since the beginnings of time,
To be here telling you about fate, just spittin my rhymes,
Think of it like amber, you’re just bugs trapped in it.
Don’t even think of altering your life, you were born to befit,
Humans, Humans, always crying out rubbish
“We’re all going to die in 2012”, you scream?
Would you all calm down and eat some ice-cream?
Cause I know what happens: a trauf pilot presses the wrong button. JUST SAYING.

Fate's real.
Y'all just wont admit.
So I’m calling quits.
...I knew this was going to happen anyways.

1 comment:

  1. More cool freestyle beats

    For Billy- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIn1ervARgE

    For Traufmadorian- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6FnasMgROw&feature=related

    ReplyDelete