Welcome!
Here lies Henry, a dashing fellow who selects a theme and discusses various examples
where the theme applies to his personal life.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just to Clarify....

After my long, yet extremely insightful presentation today, I was humbly approached by my friend Aaron. He said that my blog was very intriguing, but that he had some trouble trying to connect all the ideas to relate it to the main theme I chose.

So I have decided to dedicate a post to breaking it down for my confused readers. I knew the final product of my blog would be slightly abstract. It was an inevitable result from my efforts to keep my blog posts from being trite, and to present new ideas in each of them. But if one thinks about the content for a bit and ruminates for approximately five minutes, one should be able to understand the connections.

Nonetheless, I have outlined my ideas below:

Click picture to enlarge





































Hope this enlightens you all,

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment